Saturday, November 5, 2011

New beginnings

My blog is now powered by blogger. This serves a couple important purposes:

1) No longer share my blog with my MySQL server, which probably doesn't like a webserver running along side it [also, less connections to MySQLd without requests from my blog]; and

B) Larger audience being on Blogger than some obscure unknown website, more people reading/commenting/stroking my ego;

See? This is a total win!! [I guess you could also include point Gamma]

Γ) Hopefully I will be more inclined to update this with a new platform.. I'm a superfan of new things.

Ignore the very vanilla design while I roll out a new layout for both this blog and my website. And judging my my procrastinationness, that could be a while.

Out with the old, in with the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment